- "Clean the pipes" beforehand for endurance and focus.
- No need to end essay paragraphs with "You know?" This will be implied.
- Solve grammatical analogies questions with this quick tip: Count the letters of each word. Correct answer will have either a third of the letters of the first word or three times the letters found in the shortest word.
- When panicking on math problems, just remember to keep adding all the digits of the numbers into a single digit. If that digit is a multiple of 3, then the original number is divisible by 3. If the single digit equals 9, then the original number is also divisible by 9. There's also another trick with double-digit numbers multiplied by 11, but there's no time for such diversions.
- Drink before the test, not during.
- It's always BADCABBACDD.